Holy Grail. - Fuji XH2

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
Withnail

May 7th, 2024, 3:38 am

Hi all
After days of mucking around I finally (and seemingly randomly) managed to pair the Unleashed 22 with my Fuji XH2.
The good news is that it now pairs immediately every time and accurately manages all the camera settings - really fast and very accurate.
The bad new is that the Holy Grail function seems to do nothing at all regardless of which of the four available algorithms I apply. The camera fires correctly for the interval chosen but none of the camera settings change with the changing light.
Is this a known issue? Is there some trick to this that Im unaware of?
Any help would be greatly apprciated.
Withnail

May 7th, 2024, 9:39 am

Actually, Id settle for a response from ANYONE who has ever managed a successful Holy Grail with a Fuji XH2 or XH2s.
Perhaps there is an in-camera setting that I am unfamiliar with.
Actually, Id just like to know that it is even possible.
mopperle

May 7th, 2024, 11:39 am

Not shooting with a Fuji, but had a similar issue with my Canons. Setting the camera to store in RAW AND the smallest jpg format solved the issue..
Regards,
Otto
Withnail

May 8th, 2024, 2:23 am

mopperle wrote:
May 7th, 2024, 11:39 am
Not shooting with a Fuji, but had a similar issue with my Canons. Setting the camera to store in RAW AND the smallest jpg format solved the issue..
Thanks Otto. Ive tried shooting with RAW and jpg. No joy.
mopperle

May 10th, 2024, 11:55 am

Sorry, no other idea. Hopefully somebaody at Foolography is still alive and will answer within the next decade. 🙄
Regards,
Otto