Interval under 2 seconds

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
mcastles

January 6th, 2022, 8:47 pm

Hello, wondering if I am doing something wrong when setting up a time lapse and attempting to use a interval of 1 sec or shorter? Camera is a Nikon Z6/Z7 (own both) and the Unleashed '18 with latest update. Connection if fine, but when I go into settings and try to set interval to 1 sec or less it goes red and says it's not possible. I have read the comments on the forum and see others have had the issue and noticed that Andy indicated that it was possible in the Beta forum, which I believe is the latest firmware release now. Do I need the latest Unleashed '22 in order to get interval less than 2 seconds or should my '18 version also be able to accomplish that setting? Thanks for a great product, only complaint is not setting the interval shorter than 2 seconds.
Oliver

January 7th, 2022, 11:05 am

Hi,

This is currently a limitation in the app, not the Firmware. Andy only worked on the firmware, that's why he wrote that we already removed the limitation, but the "guard" for this limitation is still present in the app. We're reworking our timelapse screens and will remove the limitation while we're doing that. That limitation will also be removed from the Unleashed '18, not just the '22.
Founder & CEO of Foolography, Hardware & Firmware developer.
mcastles

January 7th, 2022, 9:12 pm

Oliver wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 11:05 am
Hi,

This is currently a limitation in the app, not the Firmware. Andy only worked on the firmware, that's why he wrote that we already removed the limitation, but the "guard" for this limitation is still present in the app. We're reworking our timelapse screens and will remove the limitation while we're doing that. That limitation will also be removed from the Unleashed '18, not just the '22.
Good Day Oliver,

That makes perfect sense, I missed the part about the firmware only. Appreciate your reply and look forward to the update to the app when it becomes available.
zoom

July 18th, 2022, 7:23 pm

Hello,

When will we expect the change? I updated the App to the latest version 2.0.2, but it still shows the 3sec limit.

Thanks,
Zoom