Unleashed 22 won't exit Holy Grail Mode without Factory Reset

We tested as good as we can. But there will always be things we didn't find. If you found things that apparently don't work as they should, you can report them here so we can take care of them as soon as possible.
GliderGuider

October 17th, 2024, 8:36 pm

I have two Unleashed 22's, an N1 for a Nikon Z8 and an N2 for a Z6II. Both work fine in everything apart from Holy Grail. When in Holy Grail and on activating the Algorithm to one of the available options they both do a decent job of ramping. However when I want to go back to Timelapse neither of the Unleashed units allow me to select Algorithm 'Off' they just stay on the algorithm and if left at Off in the selector they revert to EV 24h.

The only way to get out of Holy Grail, I've found, is to Unpair the Unleashed, re-pair it, then do a factory reset. This clears the issue in both units and allows me to use Timelapse mode.

If I try to go into Timelapse mode without doing the above they both say Timelapse is unavailable as Holy Grail is running.

Also the N1 unit only gives me the EV 24h option whereas the N2 unit give me the four LRT Beta options plus EV 24h

I am running the latest firmware A 3.5.0, B3.5.1 & C 3.3.1

Clearly there is a bug causing this - can the team fix this issue at the next update?